Fix Epic Games Launcher White Screen
1. Make sure the Epic Games Launcher is not running. Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys simultaneously, or by right-clicking the taskbar then click Task Manager.
2. In the Processes tab, look for “EpicGamesLauncher“, right-click on it, then click End Task.
3. Press the Windows key and E simultaneously, a Windows Explorer will appear. Go to “C:\Users\YOUR-PC-NAME\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\”
4. Delete the “webcache” folder.
5. Launch the Epic Games Launcher and sign-in. Things should be OK.