Gaming PC Builder is reader-supported. When using links on our site to make a purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission.
[wpsm_video width=”850″ height=”520″]https://youtu.be/-D58z_GKy3k[/wpsm_video]
1. Make sure the Epic Games Launcher is not running. Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys simultaneously, or by right-clicking the taskbar then click Task Manager.
2. In the Processes tab, look for “EpicGamesLauncher“, right-click on it, then click End Task.
3. Press the Windows key and E simultaneously, a Windows Explorer will appear. Go to “C:\Users\YOUR-PC-NAME\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\”
4. Delete the “webcache” folder.
5. Launch the Epic Games Launcher and sign-in. Things should be OK.