How To Buy Games on Steam Using PayPal
Gaming PC Builder is reader-supported. When using links on our site to make a purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1. Go to the Store Page of the game you will buy then click the Add to Cart Button.
2. Click Purchase for myself (or as a gift).
3. Select PayPal as payment method and click the Continue button.
4. Click the PayPal button to log in to your PayPal account.
5. Log-in with your PayPal account.
6. PayPal Checkout will be shown to you. Select the PayPal Balance option. The game’s price will be deducted to your balance, or select Visa to deduct directly from your credit or debit card.
7. You will be directed back to Steam to review your purchase. Check the Steam Subscriber Agreement check box and click the Purchase button to complete your purchase.
8. You receive a notification for your purchase. You can print the receipt or view it from your email associated with your Steam account or PayPal account.
9. You can now install the game you purchased.