How to Buy Games on Humble Store Using PayPal
Gaming PC Builder is reader-supported. When using links on our site to make a purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Humble Bundle offers a wide variety of games from indie, classic, and new titles at a very affordable price. They offer flexible pricing with “Pay what you want” model where you can unlock games and bundles at lower prices when you reach a certain amount of payment. For your every games and bundle you buy, a portion of your payment goes to charity, which includes GamesAid, WWF, American Red Cross, and many other foundations and charities. So you are not only enjoying your games at a lower price but you also contribute to the cause of those organizations.
Humble Bundle supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club credit/debit cards. They also support PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Yandex. In this article we will guide you using PayPal.
2. Go to the store page of the game you want to buy. You can do it throught Humble Store or by searching using the search bar.
3. Click the Add to cart button then it will change to Checkout button and click it.
4. Shopping Cart window will pop. Click the Pay with PayPal button.
5. You will be redirected to PayPal website. Sign in with your PayPal account.
6. Click the PayPal Balance option as payment method then click the Pay Now button.
7. You will be directed back to Humble Bundle site with Order Complete notification.
8. Open your email associated with you Humble Bundle account to redeem the game.
9. Some games need your account linked to other gaming platform to download and activate.
10. You can now download your game from the library of the launcher associated.
Check our guides on how to buy games on different gaming client.