Fix Battlefield V Stuck at Loading or After a Match
Gaming PC Builder is reader-supported. When using links on our site to make a purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Battlefield V stuck at loading or after a match usually happens when the DirectX 12 setting is enabled. Following these steps usually solve this problem.
Disable DirectX 12 Setting From the Config File
1. Go to Documents – Battlefield V – settings folder.
2. Double-click the “ PROFSAVE_profile “ file then select Notepad to open this file.
3. Look for “GstRender.Dx12Enabled”. Press Crtl + F then type Dx12Enabled in text box.
4. Change the value from 1 to 0 then save and close the Notepad.
*This also works on Star Wars Battlefront II.
If that did not worked….
1. Right-click on the Battlefield V shortcut icon then click Properties.
2. On the Battlefield V Properties window, go to Compatibility tab, click the “Disable fullscreen optimizations”, then click the “Change high DPI settings”.
3. Click the check box for Program DPI, select the “I open this program” from the dropdown list, click the checkbox for “Override High DPI scaling behavior”, then select the “Application” from the dropdown list.
4. Click OK on both windows.